Finally, I'm in the blogger community...
Hey everyone,
this is gonna be fun, I can tell already.
I'm getting used to the french way of having Wednesday no school, today we all slept in and now the kids are playing outside. The boys found some other boys in the neighbourhood and are riding bike w ith them. It's nice hearing them speak french together.
Tomorrow will be a new start for the kids, we switched schools and put them into local schools in Brumath. This time it will be german/french teachings.
This afternoon I will take the boys to watch a movie in Germany. I think we gonna watch Garfield 2.
We had Willy and Craig from Canada visiting us for a couple of days. We did all the sightseeing stuff and had a lot of fun together. The kids were so happy seeing their uncel again.
We have this new childrens book at home and it makes me smile, because it's about a boy and his last day of school.
I'm gonna quote the book a little, maybe it will make some of you smile, too, who have boys and are reminded of their funny nature.
"When it's the last d ay of school"
Maribeth Boelts
When it's the last day of school, this will be me... flying, jumping, can't stop smiling,
running all the way to school... ME!
When it's the last day of school, I won't talk to Tony during silent reading time, or cut in line to sharpen my pencil. I'll say all the words to the Pledge of Allegiance, and not skip over the Republic part.
I'll get my dring at the drinking fountain
1, 2, 3 and not spit the water back out because it's warm.
I'll do all my work, right on time, and I'll get Mrs. Bremwood's last gold star sticker for the year.
She'll be amazed that I could do all that work with my lucky pencil- the one that is just an eraser and a point. It's the pencil everyone wants, but I tell them that it takes a lot of standing in line and a lot of sharpening and a lot of writing to get a pencil to look like mine.
when it's the last day of school, I'll only go to the bathroom one time in the morning and one time in the afternoon, and on the way back from teh bathroom, I'll just wave to John the Janitor instead of stopping in his office and asking him about what he's been cleaning lately and did he know that the towel machine in the boys bathroom was jammed?
At lunch, I'll thank the lady who always smiles at me, and even the one with the grumpy face, and I'll tell them that it's a good lunch, even if it's not.
I'll tear open my straw and not blow the wrapper off at Tony, or smash my milk carton, or show Tiffany Primrose how I can burp and talk at the same time.
When it's the las t day of school,
I'll watch the film about lizards during science. I won't think about riding bikes through the fire-hydrant water with Tony-
I'll sit in my chair and not tip it back,
or put my head in from of the projector, or laugh with an Outside Voice because the science guy in the movie wears weird paints.
I'll think about lizards, and how they're reptiles, and what they eat and how they live in places that are...hot, like summer, like what's coming up when the last day of school is over.
I'll clean o ut my desk, and I'll scrub the top of it with paper towels and the spray stuff that smells like my dentist, and I'll give my desk three squirts, not a bunch, just like Mrs. Bremwood says.
When it's the last day of school,
and the bell rings, the last be ll-I'm going to give Mrs. Bremwood my strongest hug ever, and I'll kind of pick her up a little bit, and she'll laugh and say, I've so enjoyed having you in class, James. Have a wonderful summer>..
And then.. and then.. I'll explode!!!!!!
All right, that w as a long first entree.
Blessings,
Petrafˇ
this is gonna be fun, I can tell already.
I'm getting used to the french way of having Wednesday no school, today we all slept in and now the kids are playing outside. The boys found some other boys in the neighbourhood and are riding bike w ith them. It's nice hearing them speak french together.
Tomorrow will be a new start for the kids, we switched schools and put them into local schools in Brumath. This time it will be german/french teachings.
This afternoon I will take the boys to watch a movie in Germany. I think we gonna watch Garfield 2.
We had Willy and Craig from Canada visiting us for a couple of days. We did all the sightseeing stuff and had a lot of fun together. The kids were so happy seeing their uncel again.
We have this new childrens book at home and it makes me smile, because it's about a boy and his last day of school.
I'm gonna quote the book a little, maybe it will make some of you smile, too, who have boys and are reminded of their funny nature.
"When it's the last d ay of school"
Maribeth Boelts
When it's the last day of school, this will be me... flying, jumping, can't stop smiling,
running all the way to school... ME!
When it's the last day of school, I won't talk to Tony during silent reading time, or cut in line to sharpen my pencil. I'll say all the words to the Pledge of Allegiance, and not skip over the Republic part.
I'll get my dring at the drinking fountain
1, 2, 3 and not spit the water back out because it's warm.
I'll do all my work, right on time, and I'll get Mrs. Bremwood's last gold star sticker for the year.
She'll be amazed that I could do all that work with my lucky pencil- the one that is just an eraser and a point. It's the pencil everyone wants, but I tell them that it takes a lot of standing in line and a lot of sharpening and a lot of writing to get a pencil to look like mine.
when it's the last day of school, I'll only go to the bathroom one time in the morning and one time in the afternoon, and on the way back from teh bathroom, I'll just wave to John the Janitor instead of stopping in his office and asking him about what he's been cleaning lately and did he know that the towel machine in the boys bathroom was jammed?
At lunch, I'll thank the lady who always smiles at me, and even the one with the grumpy face, and I'll tell them that it's a good lunch, even if it's not.
I'll tear open my straw and not blow the wrapper off at Tony, or smash my milk carton, or show Tiffany Primrose how I can burp and talk at the same time.
When it's the las t day of school,
I'll watch the film about lizards during science. I won't think about riding bikes through the fire-hydrant water with Tony-
I'll sit in my chair and not tip it back,
or put my head in from of the projector, or laugh with an Outside Voice because the science guy in the movie wears weird paints.
I'll think about lizards, and how they're reptiles, and what they eat and how they live in places that are...hot, like summer, like what's coming up when the last day of school is over.
I'll clean o ut my desk, and I'll scrub the top of it with paper towels and the spray stuff that smells like my dentist, and I'll give my desk three squirts, not a bunch, just like Mrs. Bremwood says.
When it's the last day of school,
and the bell rings, the last be ll-I'm going to give Mrs. Bremwood my strongest hug ever, and I'll kind of pick her up a little bit, and she'll laugh and say, I've so enjoyed having you in class, James. Have a wonderful summer>..
And then.. and then.. I'll explode!!!!!!
All right, that w as a long first entree.
Blessings,
Petrafˇ

1 Comments:
I'm glad that you have a blog! They're great for keeping people updated.
Post a Comment
<< Home