Emilio's 9th Birthday






On Tues. we had my sister and her family over for cake and coffee and later for supper. We were celebrating Emilio's Birthday together. Two days later on Thurs. than we had the official Birthday party with classmates and friends. We made the party at a local wood working place that offers party rooms as well and a room for children to craft. We had two instructors helping us and after cake and treats we crafted wooden swords and angels. It was a nice afternoon and Emilio was VERY happy.

3 Comments:
Happy Birthday Emilio! What a fun looking birthday party. Cool idea! We wish you a very happy birthday!
This is Tanya, It is good to read your blog and see what your up to. Happy Birthday Emilio! Glad you are all doing well and enjoying Christmas. I love Christmas, Family time feels even more special for some reason and the miracle of Jesus birth becomes fresh and new again and I am so thankful for His Grace. I wish we could celebrate with you but I pray for peace and joy for you and your family this year. Love you.
Petra, please post. I miss hearing what's going on in your lives
Post a Comment
<< Home