Good news!
Our last trip to Germany was successful. We found an apartment and will move this Sunday. First we'll move into a furnished condo that we rent from church people and by April our new apartment should be ready. I was on the phone a lot about school this week and we made the decision to not put the kids into a private school and send them to a public school instead.
As our days get shorter here in France I feel sort of sad leaving. I like our neighbourhood and I really love Strasbourg. I hope we will be able to come for visits again. It was a stressful time here but we also had fun and it felt like home.
I hate saying good bye...again!
Eddie came home from his trip to Holland today and will stay home tomorrow so we can pack some more. I had a visit from Barbara this week, she came over for breakfast. It felt like old times in Lethbridge.
That's all for today.
God bless.
As our days get shorter here in France I feel sort of sad leaving. I like our neighbourhood and I really love Strasbourg. I hope we will be able to come for visits again. It was a stressful time here but we also had fun and it felt like home.
I hate saying good bye...again!
Eddie came home from his trip to Holland today and will stay home tomorrow so we can pack some more. I had a visit from Barbara this week, she came over for breakfast. It felt like old times in Lethbridge.
That's all for today.
God bless.

2 Comments:
Congratulations on the purchase of your apartment! That is pretty exciting stuff for you guys! A little sad for me because it means you most likely won't be back to Canada (boo hoo) but I am very excited for you guys! I guess we are going to have to come out and see your new place for ourselves!!! Love you guys!
I haven't visited your blog in a bit, your kids seem happy, petting horses etc. Congrat on the new place.
Post a Comment
<< Home