What we've been up to...
Hi everyone, I'm finally going to post some pictures again! We are all doing great! Our vacation in Spain was great and well needed, we had visitors from Canada, lovely Mark and Bonnie came over! It was so great to have them, we had fun seeing a soccer game live, visiting France for one night and much more... Barbara and Robin have stopped by as well!
Summer is here, we're BBQ with friends, our dog is gone..., I'm decorating the apartment, the boys are managing school, I'm proud of them, I talked to my friend Kirbey Lockhard, his daughter is coming for a visit in October, Luca had his 8. birthday, it's soon a year ago, that we left Canada, miss you all soooo much!

2 Comments:
I just LOVE your new place. It looks so great. Petra you have done a wonderful job making your place look fabulous. Thanks for the pictures!!!
Hi Petra, I love the look of your place. It is so cheery. I am glad to have found your blog. I hope everything is going well for you in Germany, sounds like you have had a lot of changes this last year. I pray your next year will be more settled and will feel like home for your kids. Love Yvonne (remember me?)
Post a Comment
<< Home