Thursday, October 19, 2006

Back in Germany

We're in Germany again! Eddie went to Germany from Friday until Sunday morning and came home Sunday afternoon. On Wednesday we packed up all together again for another trip. We're frantically looking for a home, and Eddie is feeling guilty about not really working these days, but at least the kids are happy having sleepovers at their grandma's and cousins.
We found a very small townhouse in a good neighbourhood to buy, but somehow we are very unsure about moving ahead. There is nothing else available and it might be the best move to buy the townhouse. I don't know, I feel overwhelmed spending so much money for so little space. I don't want to miss a good oportunity either and it's important in what area of the city we buy, because of the school. Please keep on praying that we will find the right place and make a good buy.
Thanks

Petra

3 Comments:

Blogger Increasing... said...

will do...
all the best we hope you guys a re settled soon...

10:36 PM  
Blogger YootguyMark said...

You are all in our thoughts and prayers. This has been such a long transition for you. May God guide and keep you.
Love, Bonnie

2:00 PM  
Blogger Princess Jones said...

I will keep you guys in my prayers! It sounds like it's been quite the "adventure" so far.

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home